Hiroshima Peace Volunteers
Volunteer guides offer information on the exhibits of the Hiroshima Peace Memorial Museum and on the monuments in and around the Peace Memorial Park for free.
For more information, click here.
Rental Service of Audio Guides
Visitors can rent Audio Guides of the permanent exhibitions.
Our Audio Guide offers detailed explanation of exhibits and helps you understand each of them from the perspective of victims, survivors, and their families.
We sincerely hope our Audio Guide would help you better understand the reality of the atomic bombing.
● Audio Guides are available at the Rental Counter on the 1st floor of the East Building. To view the floor map, click here.
●Total audio time
About 70 minutes (Skip or repeat explanations as desired.)
¥400 per unit (for groups renting 30 units or more, ¥350 each)
Japanese, English, Chinese, Korean, French, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Italian, Russian, Thai, Arabic, Indonesian, Pilipino
If you need Audio Guides for a group tour, reservations are needed in advance.
(Contact: General Affairs Division Tel: +81-82-241-5246 Fax: +81-82-542-7941)
【Measures against the Spread of COVID-19】
To ensure your safety and health, we are going to take the following measures. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
● Each Audio Guide device is covered with a disposable plastic cover.
● Plastic straps are used instead of previously used cloth straps so that they can be disinfected.
● Disposable earbuds (100 yen) are available for sale if you do not wish to use the attached ones.
● You are allowed to use your own wired earbuds.
● Please clean your hands with hand sanitizer before renting the Audio Guide devices.
● After the devices are returned, we will replace a disposable plastic cover and disinfect the earbuds and the strap with alcohol.