LANGUAGE

Font
S
M
L
Back
WH
BL
YW
BK

3-2-7-5Completion of the Children’s Peace Monument

May 5, 1958
Courtesy of The Chugoku Shimbun
Unveiling the Children’s Peace Monument

On May 5, 1958, two and a half years after the start of the campaign, the Children’s Peace Monument was unveiled. Everyone present had their own thoughts and strong emotions as they gazed at the statue built through the efforts and goodwill of so many.