Audio Guide Rental Service Restarted with 6 Languages Added
We have restarted the Audio Guide rental service since September 1, with six languages newly available.
●Languages Available (Newly added languages underlined.)
Japanese, English, Chinese, Korean, French, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Italian, Russian, Thai
Explanation of the Permanent Exhibition.
● Rental Counter
1st floor, East Building
●Total audio time
About 70 minutes (Skip or repeat explanations as desired.)
¥400 per unit (for groups renting 30 units or more, ¥350 each)
If you need Audio Guides for a group tour, reservations are needed in advance.
(Contact: General Affairs Division Tel: +81-82-241-5246 Fax: +81-82-542-7941)
【Measures against the Spread of COVID-19】
To ensure your safety and health, we are going to take the following measures. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
● Each Audio Guide device is covered with a disposable plastic cover.
● Plastic straps are used instead of previously used cloth straps so that they can be disinfected.
● Disposable earbuds (100 yen) are available for sale if you do not wish to use the attached ones.
● You are allowed to use your own wired earbuds.
● Please clean your hands with hand sanitizer before renting the Audio Guide devices.
● After the devices are returned, we will replace a disposable plastic cover and disinfect the earbuds and the strap with alcohol.