Three New Language Options Added to the Audio Guide (Arabic, Indonesian, Pilipino)
We are happy to announce that our Audio Guide becomes available in three, newly-added languages: Arabic, Indonesian, and Pilipino.
With these new languages added, the Audio Guide is now available in the following 14 languages:
Japanese, English, Chinese, Korean, French, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Italian, Russian, Thai, Arabic, Indonesian, Pilipino
Our Audio Guide offers detailed explanation of exhibits and helps you understand each of them from the perspective of victims, survivors, and their families.
We sincerely hope our Audio Guide would help you better understand the reality of the atomic bombing.
● The Number of Exhibits Featured in the Audio Guide
64 items in total
● Rental Counter
1st floor, East Building
● Total Audio Time
About 75 minutes (Skip or repeat explanations as desired.)
● Rental Fee
¥400 per unit (for groups renting 30 units or more, ¥350 each)
If you need Audio Guides for a group tour, reservations are needed in advance.
(Contact: General Affairs Division Tel: +81-82-241-5246 Fax: +81-82-542-7941)
【Measures against the Spread of COVID-19】
To ensure your safety and health, we are going to take the following measures. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
● Each Audio Guide device is covered with a disposable plastic cover.
● Plastic straps are used instead of previously used cloth straps so that they can be disinfected.
● Disposable earbuds (100 yen) are available for sale if you do not wish to use the attached ones.
● You are allowed to use your own wired earbuds.
● Please clean your hands with hand sanitizer before renting the Audio Guide devices.
● After the devices are returned, we will replace a disposable plastic cover and disinfect the earbuds and the strap with alcohol.