A-bomb Testimony through the Internet Video Conferencing
A-bomb Testimonies are available in your country through the Internet video conferencing system.
*This service is only available for those outside of Japan.
1) A-bomb survivor testimony with consecutive interpretation (approx. 50 min.)
2) Q & A (approx. 10 min.)
What you need
PC with the Internet connection (Microsoft Powerpoint is installed), Web camera, Microphone, Speakers, Projector, and Skype account
Prior to the event, we will conduct a test to check the Internet connection.
Please use the same device for the test that you would use for the actual video conferencing.
1) A conference is available Monday through Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Japan time. However, the time frame might be modified on request, so please contact us.
2) A minimum of 10 participants are required to hold the conference.
3) We would appreciate it if you could contact us by email about 1 month prior to the requested date.
4) We apologize in advance for the case that we might not be able to hold this testimony depending on the survivor’s health condition, schedule, and so on.